I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Um no, please let go of her hand. I’m sorry but this dude ignored her and thought her annoying, also let’s not forget that he caused her at the party and pretty much talked down to her in front of people therefore humiliating her. He only saw the errors of his way bc Yulan (my ML) set him straight. Once she stopped following him and pretty much ignored him he started looking for her, nah. Yulan is the one, he loved her through it all

God, I know he’s the male lead by the way the author presents him. But it’s stupid that he is the male lead, her interest towards him is so shallow. Her and Yulan’s relationship is way deeper yet he’s the second lead. It just doesn’t make sense :(. Violette only wanted him because she thought she could achieve a happier life based on rumors about becoming the wife of the prince. I absolutely detest the male leads that only demonstrate interest after the woman stops showing affection whereas the second leads fall in love for how they are. AaaGH same case with that one Empress story (forgot the title lmao)

I know a lot of people don't like the prince but remember that old Violette stalked him a lot in their past life and did a lot of horrible stuff. Now that she's calmed down and is accidentally letting her best self shine, he sees her differently now because is she different.

I'm still rooting for Yulan for he is obviously best boi.

Another thing is I really hope that Violette gets along with her sister because I think it will help her heal to not only have yulan by her side but to have the familial love she was unable experience.

I hate these Isekai princes. I read in a spoiler that Yulan was the ML and he better be. Otherwise I’m dropping.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I..... Do not like the predicament that has been bestowed upon us.

can this bitch go away 😊😊?

@Sayorii-chii There is also the fact that she has issues rejecting his attempts to get closer to her due to her their respective statuses and her family situation. I'm withholding judgement on him, as he is trying to do things right with her, but I'd still rather see Yulan succeed with her.

Users who are viewing this thread