I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
People really become stupid when it comes to supporting MCs... Y'all shitting on the prince for not liking her before and assume that he likes her now just because he wants attention? Are you sure it's not because the MC was a horrible bitch that bullied her innocent sister and the fact that she didn't genuinely like him and just wanted prestige? Are you sure that's not why he didn't like her before, but in this timeline he started liking her because she stopped being such a horrible bitch? Jesus the amount of bias people have for MCs is always super fucking astounding. Despite the MC being a horrible bitch, somehow the prince and the MC's sister, who are much better people, get a lot more flack in the comments. Like ffs, the MC hasn't become much of a better person yet (in fact most of her good actions are just super fucking calculative), however she still gets much more support from commenters. If MJ was the MC, no one would be criticizing her NEARLY as much, if at all. And speaking about denseness, pretty sure the MC is super fucking dense as well for not realizing that CHANGING THE NATURE OF HER ACTIONS ENTIRELY HAS MADE PEOPLE THINK DIFFERENTLY OF HER, AS WELL AS CHANGE ENTIRELY THE FUCKING COURSE OF EVENTS!

Honestly, that prince who's only interested in her because she isn't into him is super pathetic. Like come on dude, you only want what you can't have? You have to try and get the girl Yulan wants? Fuck off.

@Resna
I get the same vibes from the prince, honestly. Like, he hasn't really done anything awful (yet), but just the way he thinks about Vio and how he keeps seeking seeking her out even though
Anyone can see that she's tired and wants to avoid them
It drives me up the wall. I think it's because that kind of thing, where a woman Definitely Wants a guy to go away but he ignores the signs, happens so much irl. It's self-entitled, just like you said! I'm not mad at him for wanting Vio dead in the previous timeline, I'm mad at him for ignoring her desire to be left alone in the current timeline

@Ceereus
Aaaaaaand you articulated the other reason(s) I dislike the prince! At least, why I dislike him as a love interest for Vio. He's just a collection of all those gross romcom ML tropes. Like, when Vio keeps pursuing the prince despite his clear nonverbal rejection, everyone agrees she should stop, but when the prince does it to her, it makes him a potential ML.........

(and inb4 someone comments on why the prince is partially at fault for not telling Vio he's not interested, but Vio isn't for not telling the prince: the prince is in a position of higher power over Vio, socially, politically, physically, etc. So he's capable of blatantly rejecting her without consequence. If Vio rejects him and he gets pissy about it, he has plenty of ways to make her pay for it)

@hedgemoney
I agree.
There were some that I read and had to drop because of that.
Like Abandoned Emperess. My main issue why the prince. You literally got traumatized from him and yet your going to end up with him.

I’m so glad she ends up with
her childhood friend
otherwise I would’ve just died from frustration like in
abandoned empress where MC picked the man who sexually, physically, verbally abused her and killed her only remaining family after traumatizing her, using her, and finally killing her
which I totally dropped because that’s a hot mess

I know right now it technically isn't the princes fault, but still. Please end up with Yulan boo

@silentscarlettt
RIGHT I KNOW GOD I HATE THAT EVERYONE WAS LIKE OHH THEU WERE MADE FOR EACHOTHER LIKE SOS YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS CAPABLE OF JUST BECAUSE HES NICE NOW DOE MEAN HES GOOD LIKE YOU HAD OPTIONS

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't the prince have to go see how sharp the guillotine blade around back of the castle is using his neck?😒

technically the prince havent done anything bad yet to vio, and there shouldnt be any reasons to hate him or anything but i oh so ship vio with yulan

Dex-chan lover
This is so Japanese that it kind of hurts. Besides the outward appearances, almost zero feelings of what is supposed to be this European-style nobility setting.

And yeah, people hating on the prince are just stupid. Sure, you can prefer Yulan, but the prince did nothing bad in the previous life and has done nothing bad here.

Well, people forget that the prince attacked Vio in the first chapter during the party without asking anyone about what happened, accusing her in front other nobles. If Yulan didn't rescued her, it could escalated later with her shitty father and Maryjun doing nothing like always. It's better to avoid him or just be friends.

Users who are viewing this thread