I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

@Danni4

The latest development in the WN is
Violette agreeing to run away with Yulan & marrying him after her Father hit her. So, you're safe, unless the Manga changes that for whatever reason.

Can that prince just get with that Lady Rosette or whatever. I'm sure she's important and she's also got a flower name like Violette, so let's just not try to entertain the ~romantic tension~ between our MC and this attention whore, "you used to follow me around all day and now that you don't, I miss the attention, plis pay attention to me owo"-ass prince. I hate that we're bound for Maryjun to start trying to wingman her and the prince together, this is getting set up to be a frustrating read ugh.

pls let vio response be: yeah...um...no offense crown prince but u tried(well did) to kill me on my past life so naw u can have the veranda for all i care imma yeet myself outta here

I will die fighting for Yulan ship. Don't do this to me, author! THIS IS THE TIME FOR THE BEST FRIEND SECOND MALE LEAD TO WIN!
Yes, I read your spoiler comments, but I just had to get that off my chest.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god, if she gets together with this idiot prince after all the bullshit that happened, this manga had no point or premise whatsoever

...fucking hell, can you just go away claudia? you don't like her, you just like having attention!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I want to know how Maryjun ends up taking the fact that her sister genuinely just wants no part of her life. Everyone's worried about the ML and whatnot, but I'm curious about her reaction. Not necessarily horribly sympathetic, but at the same time curious.

Aggregator gang
@phoenixden

in the novel
Maryjun has to have it beaten into her skull by a group of people that her and her family have been wrecking Violete's life.

Oddly enough she makes this realization as crap dad is punching Vio in the face

Honestly I wanna know what happens to her dad, like he's the sh*tt* one in all of this and I just wanna know if he gets karma or Violette gets some retribution or something!

I honestly dont want the mc to be with the 1st male lead. I hope the mc will end up with the 2nd tho usually stories aren't like that

Users who are viewing this thread