I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

Listen, I don't want to have to drop the score on this story from a solid 9 down to a 3 because it's trying to pair her up with the most actual trash character the novel had to offer.
Like damn, after actually reading the novel the manga if fucking insulting.

If Yulan is not the ML, then I will be happy if Vio just throws everything out of the window and leave for good to get a life where none of these losers will try to reel her in or use her for their own benefit

@UniYuki could you please tell me if the novel has the same name?

Fed-Kun's army
@lorlorw don't worry, by the last chapter she already gave hint whose had place in her heart that is
not the prince

Hmm. K, I'm leaving this manga on this chapter because it seems the no-personality no-common-sense prince who has a 1dimenionsal sense of justice that doesn't make any sense and can't reach conclusions without being spoonfed them...is the ML. If by some miracle, how many chapters down the line, it is revealed that he is NOT the ML, I hope a kind samaritan will respond to my comment and let me know. I dont care that it's a spoiler.

huh? am I the only one who did a double take at that panel that focused on the high-heeled boots?

but yeah, fuck the prince, his stupid secretary friend and someone give her a nice family pls

Dex-chan lover
@Superkrza

I'm amazed how a good number of readers don't get that the story is showing us that:

The protagonist and Yulan are meant to be together while outsiders try to force the protagonist who should be with, outsiders that don't know her feelings or simply don't care about them.

The only one who understand her is Yulan.

Group Leader
@Danni4
I scrolled a few pages back in the comments and someone actually spoiled that Yulan is the ml

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
I love that no one is being flagged/edit for the Yulan spoil. Like that's the only thing keeping us all here.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Not sure why this was flagged since it doesn't really say anything but okay.

I'm kind of happy to see I'm not the only one rooting for Yulan, who for now seems to be the typical second lead/friend-having-a-secret-crush-never-revealed-to-the-FL.
But it seems it's only for now, and he's actually the ML.
At least in the novel.
Well, if he isn't here I'm just gonna switch to the novel.
I do that a lot recently surprisingly.
Maybe the adaptaton quality of the webnovels is dropping recently I'm sure I'm gonna find some good adaptations one day...

Code:

@roxanneayy That's so true. But I'm on the edge of considering it a spoiler, as it feels more like a wish or a theory based on hints rather than something sure.

Idk about you but there's this vibe I get out of the crown prince. I would say ignorant self-entitled "self-righteous" idiot.
And his best friend that keeps trying to set him up with our FL? He's just an insensitive bastard. Anyone can see that she's tired and wants to avoid them. Her sister is understandable because she didn't grow up in an aristocratic society so she is not used to the social cues. But the crown fucking prince? I'm about to hop on a magic school bus for the novel so I can assassinate the prince and his best friend. You grew up in this society and you continue to be insensitive ignorant idiots with no sense of personal space? I'm a man myself and I've been told I'm insensitive. But to this point? What on earth. Stellar writing in minute ways to piss me off with shitty 2nd ML

to all whoever hated every character (except yulan and gia lol) and this novel, maybe it's time for you to read yaoi

Fed-Kun's army
I would rage so hard if Yulan isn’t the male lead. I mean, the author pretty much did everything to make us believe so (except maybe telling us directly). I still think (and desperately hope) that Yulan is the ML. Making the prince the ML at this point makes no sense whatsoever.

Maryjun is, as usual, annoyingly innocent, and the prince is not so much better really. I think they both deserve each other. I imagine that they would be happy in their own little peaceful flower garden.

The winner of The Absolute Piece of Sh*t award is the father though. He is pretty much the root of all the problems of the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread