I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
no, Vio! that boy's a fucking trap. He's just aiming for attention! He literally never gave a shit about you until you stopped paying attention.

Aggregator gang
TTTT don’t get me wrong, I love these moments so the prince can get shot down in the end, but I’m worried this might mean Yulan isn’t the ML.

Thank you so so much for the chapter 💕💕

I am hating the long wait between chapters, but it cant be helped. Might need to put this on pause for a year, especially knowing what is coming.

Also Mr Prince, sir. Have you ever noticed that maybe her feelings are not as it once was so you doing that is just trouble for her? Also Mary Ann, please start trying to understand your sister instead.

Maryjun can't do anything right in my eyes, I guess lol and it pisses me off so much that she feels aggrieved just because Vio asked to be left alone.

Damn, Vio can't even enjoy the beachfront view. Vio can't have anything in this world 😭

@Notesha
Yulan, where are you? Your love life is being surrounded by the attention seeking whore prince and his scheming glasses bastard, please come rescue her.
No one ever acknowledges that bootlicker, Miranda.

@Ezk Actually, the prince is that bad. First, he has a huge amount of authority and responsibility so it's objectively awful that he's careless. Second, as evidenced by the beginning of the manga, he allowed Vio to pursue him without once telling her he's not interested which is why he's trying to restore her attentions now. To the point everyone in the school assumes they're an item and his bootlicker friend is scheming to bring Vio in line again.

@ChainedWish That's actually not true. Vio was very aggressive in her pursuit of the prince but she was actually very responsible and regarded as pretty much perfect in their school. Of course she was a bully where Maryjun was concerned but that hasn't happened in this timeline. Also, the reason the prince is pursuing Vio now (which was explained in the beginning) is he missed how she was always hanging around him, coming to the student council office etc. Which is literally the only bad thing she did to the prince.

@adhding_nerd
I really wish she would tell her sister "I don't hate you, I hate that your existence is proof of my Father's abandonment of me and my mother, so leave me alone."
And then she will be attacked by her father for giving mj a big sad

UUGH I HATE THAT PRINCE BASTARD!
AND WHY THE FL IS SO LAME,
SINCE THE COVER IS THE PRINCE I THINK THAT ASSHOLE IS THE ML.
SO I'M GONNA DROP THIS SHIT!

Thank you for the translation!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! ❤️🎉🎉🤩😎😝😍😘😊🍀🍀

I'm really tired of this. The author needs to define who the ML is rather than stringing us along like this. If it's the prince, I will drop this. The prince isn't a good guy and may even cheat on her if they get into a relationship. He has wronged her in the previous life. Nothing is stopping him from wronging her in this life. Pls let Yulan be the ML.

Dex-chan lover
WELL FUCK YOU CLAUDIA, YOU DON"T DESERVE HER YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!

And to quote Su Luxia, "Because some men are just bastards, if you treat him well, he will not care about you at all. If you treat him coldly, you may trigger his desire to conquer"

Pls author, let Violet be with Yulan and not this prick

Dex-chan lover
How does Gia stay so hot and slim eating all those carbs 😭
And the Prince, I can't stand him since he's only interested in her now that she's showing no interest in him. Why is Yulian sick?! Come get your girl she's over here blushing at this loser.

Can someone chime in on the latest from the web novel?

Last I heard
Yulan
was in the lead but
after seeing this, I'm like... why are they making the prince so sympathetic? Definitely seems like they're going in a different direction. Or is this just a fake out?

Users who are viewing this thread