I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

Lmao me noticing that the prince is wearing kinda high heel boots and his height isn't even that much different from Vio... Damn whoeveryournamewasprince at least you need something to make you have a plus point...ヽ(`⌒´)ノ You're already losing to Yulan by many points bro, what can I say ur kinda t**** tho...┐(´д`)┌ Keep up ur game ur just give up at all already and let me enjoy the love dovey situation of Vio and Yulan... (๑¯ω¯๑)

Remove the dumb prince and gross butler, and focus on the relationships that actually matter.

Fed-Kun's army
that damned four eyes!!! seriously! before anyone else that character is the one that should get stabbed to death first

Can someone tell me who she ends up with I don't want to keep reading if she ends up with the clown prince 🤡😞

Dex-chan lover
@karzak
The story is still ongoing but Mc realizes that she loves Yulan while still dealing with the Prince and her house problem

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, we all had that one friend who somehow ate during every hour of the day and still looked like a runway model.

I have my heart set on Yulan, but I'm more interested in the relationship between Vio and her family. I really hope that she can get this sister to back off or at least understand the kind of treatment she dealt with from her mother

Please not the prince. I hate when they always go for the person that rejected them last life because now that person wants what they can't have.

I can't be the only one that deeply, DEEPLY dislikes the crown Prince's aid, right? He's pissing me off everytime I see him on panel

da9d5f41c0cdc01d52dbb34fa5948343.jpg

let go prince

Users who are viewing this thread