I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

I hate maryjane

Like, she enjoy what being a noble is, has the "love" of this trash and her mother, the privilege of being the female lead so she can do anything n still fucking with Vio life, following her around, making her trash

bUT SHE DARE TO PLAY VICTIM "I think I made sister get angry sob sob" hmmm I WONDER WHY, maybe bc she live miserable in her own "house" product of an affair that his father has with a poor woman which make her mother insane and abusive and then, when her mother die, living in the same house with the woman and her daughter who is loved by the trash-like-men that doesn't even look at her once since she was born so mayyybeee she does not want to see you face and mayyybe she is a little disgusted by your present, bitch, I think she is doing her best not stabbing you everytime she see you bc she is very educated and a kind person.

Like, really, what does she want? Leave Vio alone sweety...

AHGGGG i really hate stupid characters, that's why I don't usually read shojo, and sorry my bad english it's not my native leguage so maybe I don't explain myself good, much less when I'm writing this being mad lol ahgggg

Man why I did write so much omfg don't mind me pls

NO!! NO NO NO! Not the dumb ass prince falling in love and indirectly forcing her to marry him 🤡 he doesn’t deserve her AT ALL 😩✋🏼 Thanks for translating 🥲!

I don't have anything to the prince... maybe there is... but I DONT LIKE HIM AND VIOLETTE TO BE TOGETHER. NEVER SHOULD!!!!!!!

Couldn't remember if I read this chapter, so I reread it.
I didn't remember any of it... until we got to the last panel. I explicitly remember the bread, that was the most powerful panel to me

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no. Just leave her alone already.
You had a multitude of chances and blew her off the entire time. You may not have done anything bad to her, but she's made it fairly clear she no longer wants any sort of connection with you and you're being obnoxiously persistent just on the line of harassment. Go away.

Get your hands off her.
He's just the type of guy who would fall for the people who ignore them or don't want them and when the other person finally accepts them, they start showing their actual colors and take the person as a trophy.

that meddling four eyes
someone needs to be exposed and publicly denounced for being a damn stalker and wanna be pimp

mc tries to be alone or spends some time with her friends and four eyes conveniently catches wind and crashes her plans with throwing the prince in her direction
do they want to bother her as much as she did bother them in the past is this punishment?
because this serves no one
mc gains a dislike for the prince and the prince falls hopelessly in love with the one flower that doesnt want him to pluck her
and yulan develops thoughts of rebellion against his brother thats harrassing the mc

That is sooooo laaaame. He literally let her die on her first run and then suddenly he wants her??? Please kindly fuck off and let Yulan do his thing.

I don't get what the mangaka is thinking here. The Prince completely ignores her in her first life and only focuses on her little sister. Said little sister is completely oblivious to her sister's abuse and focuses entirely on the prince from what we see.

Yet here, just because Vio ignores him, the prince is suddenly interested in Vio and is now ignoring the little sister. Said little sister is now also obsessed with the big sister, and showing no signs of being into the prince. How the f---? That just makes me mad. Maryjun can be oblivious, I don't care. It seems like she always wanted her sisters love and affection which is also why she has her spared.

It is the prince and mangaka who are ticking me off. They can both eff off if they think a couple of sweet moments are going to make me forget what he did to her in her past life. Mind you, I know Vio isn't innocent. She took things way too far, but I really am getting tired of reincarnation stories where all it takes is the MC ignoring somebody to make that other person fall for them. Might drop this

Users who are viewing this thread