I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'M STILL IN YULAN SHIP EVEN IF I HAVE TO SINK!!!
Two lifetimes, no matter how Vio acts or does, he's still love her. HOW is that not pure LOVE??? 😭😭😭

Everyone likes to conviniently forget that Vio was a terrible person in her first life. Yes she has been put through a lot of bullshit because of her parents, but that doesn't absolve her from bullying and even attempting to murder her sister who was trying to get along with her and clinging onto a guy who was obviously not into her.

Now that she's behaving like a good person, people will naturally gravitate to her now.

Also wtf is that train of thought: "so the prince doesn't actually like Maryjun but married her to spite me?"
No! They fell in love in the past because A. The prince had to protect her from your bullying and B. They shared many radical yet naive beliefs about how people should be treated. But now you've changed their minds after she schooled them with nobility moral bs which tbh isn't bad but the whole 'your superior simply for being born rich' has to go.

Her critical thinking skills are as bad as the people who think Vio will fall for the prince. Its obvious she only liked him for validation. Its obvious Yulan is her true love and the prince falling for her only to ultimately get rejected is her unplanned payback. Maryjun siding with her is also payback against her shitty father.

@Sayorii-chii Thank you for pointing out she was a shitty person in her last life like everyone forgets. I don't think shes in LOVE with the prince so much as not fully resolved her emotions regarding him, which getting killed in her last life after being rejected constantly would do :V

I’m glad after she starts getting the doki doki she remembered how he treated her and immediately cooled off I AINT STANING NO PRINCE IN THIS HOUSE

Dah!!!! VIOLETTE!!! Ughhhhhh!!! Don't you dare fall for him again!!!!!! No no no no no!!!!!

For the love of god, please tell me that Vio WONT END WITH THE PRINCE.
Like, please, just, please, thats the worst idea ever
She can not be with someone that humiliated her during all her past life, and more, she cannot go back to the start of everything.
Please tell me she will end with Yulan.
And I can't help but feel like the prince just like her because SHE DOES NOT LIKE HIM (at first or whatever)
To say the very least, I don't like him. Honestly, I hate him.
If he does not like Maryjun now... Why, of all people, in her past life he had to chose exactly THE SISTER OF SOMEONE THAT'S IN LOVE WITH HIM (and I'm not even adding all the inferiority complex shit). Isn't it sadist? How crazy is that?

I don't think he is a heathy match for Vio (I don't think they are even compatible), but Yulan was with her all this time, and loved her honestly, even when she was at her worst.
I like to think that Vio smart enough to at least priorize the right people.

honestly the sole reason why the prince likes her is because she doesn't like him; she showed how amazing she was in her past life. the only differences are that she doesn't give a f about him now and she isn't trying to hurt her sister. if she ends up with him i will be disappointed

Double-page supporter
I really don't want her to end up with the prince. Please be VioxYulan. Puh-leeeeease.

Thanks for the update! :D

Dex-chan lover
@Dragontrainer
I completely forgot about the Tea incident.

@Sayorii-chii
but the thing is, she only reciprocated to how she was treated, since the tea incident was brought up, this puts awhole spin on the origin of the problems Vio faced.

Was she always in the wrong in the past?

This entire thing is now put into question, how do we know the Prince didnt just blow things out of proportion and push an already unstable and mentally fragile vio into a place where reason no longer mattered?

And her sister has at no point shown regard for Vios feelings, shes been as clingy to her and others as Vio was in the past all the time when Vio was just looking for love when even her own parents disregarded her.

Im not gonna excuse what faults Vio had in the previous timeline, but the way shes acting now, only shows that when only left with despair she only found 2 roads to follow, and even know she is only following a road where she will be miserable yet alive living in peace.

Dex-chan lover
OMG HAHAHAHA

As much as I love the original, heart piercing story of the WN, I really can't deny how the manga's path has it's own charm in a comedic way. Kinda generic now since there are lots of other comedy villainess manga to rival this but still it got my interest.

Dex-chan lover
....that heartbeat better not be foretelling.

I'll drop this like a hot potato if she goes for him lol

Aggregator gang
@Sayorii-chii The manga and novel have had Vio herself point this out, she realized she was an awful person and as time goes on she realizes this more and more.

That being said, her family really screwed her up:
Her past and the way she acted around the prince and tried to kill Maryjun has convinced her she is just an utterly broken person incapable of actually loving someone, much less in a good way, and doesn't want to fall in love with fear of going insane again or become like her mother.

It's part of the reason why she wants to become a nun and which she clarifies later in the novel, she accepts and learns she was evil and deserved to be in jail...and instead of noticing she is changing or trying to develop further, this just shatters her self-esteem immensely to a point where she lets her dad and others mistreat her and not really care because she thinks she doesn't deserve more than that.

The novel really really goes into melodrama, at some points Vio just seems to hate herself so much and think she is so potentially insane i wouldn't be that suprised if the novel ended with her commiting suicide, whatever her flaws in the past were, and there were many, the novel at least does show her past really really messed her up and that she has a ton of mental health problems in a world where therapy seemingly isn't a thing yet.

She also falls for Yulan...and Maryjun also falls for Yulan, and she actually thinks at points at not doing anything about it because...you know, Maryjun in the first timeline seemed to be a good girlfriend while she became a clingy stalker and whose main example of a couple isn't a father who left her and a mother who forced her to dress as a man and pretend to be her own father.

Aggregator gang
The Prince has White-Knight syndrome. He favored MaryJun in the first timeline because she was harrassed by an obvious villain. Now that she's no longer a villain, Vio has become his new target because he subconsciously feels he needs to "rescue" her from whatever she's running from (unaware that it's him himself).

It also makes me think that Claudia isn't into Vio as much as he's into the challenge. Yulan is actively defending her and staying by her side (which he didn't do in the first timeline), and he sees Yulan as someone who doesn't deserve the affection of Vio, WHO HE REJECTED.

Screw this Prince and MaryJun. Screw Vio's parents. The only ones that have been consistently supportive of Vio is her maid and Yulan and my gut feeling is telling me MaryJun has her sights set on both.

Aggregator gang
Ayo noice, she hasn't forget to become a nun. Man, wish she would become a nun instead.

Users who are viewing this thread