I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Group Leader
I swear I'm gonna be so upset if Vio and Yulan aren't end game. I hope the author doesn't go down the typical route by redeeming the prince. Yulan for Vio please.

Double-page supporter
So the only reason this mf liked Maryjun in the past timeline was because Vio was mean to her. I want Yulan to come back smh

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon Probably because in the first timeline, Maryjun was like an oasis among all the female students in the academy. This time Vio is way more mature than before (she has the power of retrospective and she is mentally a year older), besides, the fact that she doesn't seem to pursue Claudia relentlessly like before helps.

TL;DR: Now that Vio is more mature and doesn't stalks Claudia, he is more aware of her beauty and good points.

So when she's interested you want her as far away as possible, but when she's trying to set you up with her sister you want her? Ffs, this guy. If Yulan isn't the actual ML, I'm gonna be pissed.

the fuck do u mean that mf only liked maryjun to tease vio🤮🤮 oh god i hate this, YULANNNNNNNN COME BACK ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYY get this useless mf-ing prince away from vio😭😭

@Riri

There won't be one either way, its just a question of how high-standing the potential partner is.

If Maryjune gets the Prince, thats the highest you can go, which would make Vio superflous (or so she hopes) and free to go.

Anyone else think this new Princess looks WAY TOO similar to Vio? I think it might be deliberate...
maybe she will be Vio's replacement for the prince since I think the Prince and MC possibly don't become a couple.
Anyway- I am REALLY hoping the author gives us a very satisfying smack down to the father- MaryJun maybe naive (some peoples opinion- I respect that even if I may not have the same thoughts) but the father seriously has no excuse. I wouldn't mind snot and tears (from the father) and an unforgiving Vio. Like seriously please do not make her a saint by making her "forgive" her family. While revenge won't seem in line with her current personality (and we have enough webtoons about the re-born ultra efficient and badass FL)- I would start flipping tables if her stupid family does not get a brutal or at least very public verbal lynching.
Aaaah excuse me for my rant. Let me go drink a calming cup of peppermint tea 😇

@TanithG it still kinda makes him seem a bit shallow honestly, since the crux of it is still "he didn't notice her good points until she stopped bothering him"

@sorarinnie he's not even really a bad character but i do want her to end up with yulan instead seeing as he's always been there for her. the prince more frustrates me because he comes across as fickle. as many have pointed out, the only reason he's taking an interest in vio now is rooted in her no longer expressing interest in him.

Users who are viewing this thread