I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

can we please have that heart thumping be from stress and surprise. pls pls pls dont fall for the prince. >︿<

I usually try not to drop series for "petty" reasons, but I swear if the prince is endgame... I will cry lol

Like, please! Yulan is too good to be 2nd lead! And it would be her actively choosing him! Instead of the people around her putting it into motion like what's happening with the prince... Just let the girl have something good in her life 😣

I feel like if she does end up with the prince this would just be a straight up tragedy. She's already confirmed to herself that she never actually loved the prince, just that she thought it'd be best to have his love after hearing what other people were saying, and her memories of his disgust towards her are still really clear, as shown in this chapter. But with the way things are going, if he's endgame, she's gonna end up being gaslit into thinking she is in love with him and be stuck with him and her thoughtless sister (who I really hope can still change to see things from vio's perspective...) who's probably gonna keep her parents around her too, who in turn will probably still harass vio and talk down her relationship or claim she stole him... Which is tragic.
I just want her to run away with yulan, is that too much to ask for lol

Aggregator gang
Gosh I love this manga so much, thank you Blooming Tea Scans for your hard work 💕💕

Please let the "didnt hear you, now lets start a misunderstanding" trope die already, its such trash.

The prince is kyut.. but sry... i still prefer yulan... well...i am happy tht so far the prince's attitude toward vio is gud...

sometimes i'm confused, why every MC that got reincarnated and having all the memory intact try to push the one that make him/her suffer in the past to be a couple. the really first thing you do when you're reincarnated is try to avoid your freaking death/ruined flag, the early chapter is on a good track for reincarnated MC, avoid them and acting cold to both of them, but seeing now i wonder, does the mc know what is she doing?

@akane12e

Yes, she is. Even though her Father hates her, she is still the firstborn and thus who other people will pay most attention to when it comes to her family. She just wants to get out, but she can't just leave as long as she stays in that Position, because her Father won't let her leave.

If Maryjune and the Prince get together, Maryjune will become Crown-Princess. Which means her father won't need to keep her around anymore to gather influence because Mj can do that far more effecticely at that point, which would allow her to just quietly get away since her Father probably won't let her stay as soon as she becomes superflous to him anyway.

@ismaelh I believe the raws are released in parts. On the last page/credit page BTS says that they're releasing the chapters in full, so they're putting the parts together into 1

This is the perfect opportunity. If she is going to run away, she might as well run away to another country. I'm sure nunneries exist in their kingdom as well, and the prince/her sister will have a hard time following her if she goes over there. Especially if she is hiding with the help of royalty!

Users who are viewing this thread