I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Castle-nim spotted ✨

Also, good on her I hope she gets her revenge, but I hope it’s not at the expense of the innocents.

I know the word tyrant is tossed around a lot but here’s crossing my fingers 🤞

@hori_hoe It’s exactly what I thought reading this chapter! At first, I thought that she was pitiful. But a few seconds later, she was being extremely selfish. Like bruh why would you want to revenge the whole empire when it’s only just the emperor and your stupid self made you like that? That’s so f**ked up.

Fed-Kun's army
@32oiru nah I mean as a magic sword, she couldnt stab the emps? They made this whole thing about obey or else. Dont obey. What are you gonna do, smelt me?

i kinfd of get her , after 400 years of torture yeah i would hate everyone in this empire too....I'm not justifying her thinking but it's also understandable

Dex-chan lover
I do not understand this premise tbh. "If you do not obey me, I will kill your entire family". Why the hell would she care? Her dad was/is a grieving miserable asshole and she clearly didn't have any other family, so just let him kill them and don't obey the emperor?

@Chet31

Tbf it didn't seem like she had a choice anyway. I guess she (as a sword) had some kind of magical ability and could be controlled through her consciousness??? But I assume it must be severely limited if she couldn't prevent people from using her for 400 years... I also assume the threat was made in the first couple of years of her 'life' as a sword and felt some sort of lingering attachment to her family. After a while, maybe she just lost any willpower to fight back, who knows. But interesting premise! I'm looking to seeing how they take it from here...

Bruh her life is miserable. Imagine trying hard and at the end you turned into a sword for hundred years. I'm in love.

That's the most terrible fate I've ever read in manhwa, if she still keep being a sword. So cruel.

Aggregator gang
It was interesting until i saw the castle...
Btw, the heck is with her, why wait 400 years?

so she couldn´t do anything while being a sword? what the point in the consciousness then?

@Azure_1802 she couldn't do anything, she just got lucky when she prayed to be human again. And if you mean during the experiments, they had her locked up and no one really cared for her to try and save her. Last part is a guess tho.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit thats extremely cruel. Destroy it, love. Heaven and hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned.

Users who are viewing this thread