I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

hold up😲...this isn't a promo right?? like its legit getting adapted to manhwa right?!!😲 Aaahhgfsrhrghdgvjbffdfjgfrrg!!!!!

...please be real😣

Woow It was super fast the translation for the 1st episode!! I saw that the raw just came out lol

so - her family does not care about her, but somehow threatens their lives works? works for 400 years?
she, the swordmaster, could not escape this fate, I doubt that
then she decides to destroy not the emperor, but the whole country?
this is only the first chapter, but I already doubt its writing quality :D

MY FAVOURITE NOVEL FINALLY HAS MANHWA???!!! AM I DREAMING??? God I was waiting for so long I can't believe this

I feel like the family might have cared for her, but they couldn't do anything to help. Even if they didn't she still loved and cared about them greatly. Upd: in the promo it was mentioned that her family abandoned her :"(
Besides as a swordmaster she was perfectly loyal to emperor, not to mention she wasn't expecting something like this to happen. (She trusted him basically). And i believe she couldn't break free using only her willpower 🥴 (they conducted a whole damn magical experiment? on her ✌🏼 looked scary enough).
Also she wants to ruin the empire because throughout 400 years she witnessed that the emperors changed but their greed and lust for power didn't.
Anyway thanks for the translation

Oh my! Thank you guys for being so fast! This was emotional and I love her fighting spirit!

Users who are viewing this thread