I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

i just finished the previous chapter and suddenly another one popped up. thank you for the speedy translations!

i love this webtoon soosososoossoos much and thanks for the mass update translators🙏

StiLl, hE ShoWed HeR SoMe inTerest. bitch u literally just glanced at her for like 0.1 seconds and you call that interest? smh the nerve

I said it before, and I'll say it again. It's like every single character is designed to be unlikable so that we like the protag more.

I always love the flashbacks to her family as they are still sitting around like dumbasses wondering what is going on. I hope they remain clueless until the tyrant comes for them.

This feeling ia a first!!!...I really keep checking every hour for an update and all of them make me satisfied and curios❤❤

But it's he was the real Emperor during her first live, then wouldn't he be the one responsable for making her a sword??! Or am I missing something?

@LastSaturday she was the empror's sword and he is the 13th prince. She must have seen reports about him or heard talks and rumors. It's not difficult, even when she was still human, considering she was aiming to be an imperial knight, so she was around the castle quit often

@Fran1212 he wasn't the empror. He tried to take over, but didn't succeed. So she is here to give him a little push

All of these villainess manhwas have the exact same types of 2d antagonistic characters to make the MC looks better in comparison. This manhwa seems to be the same, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread