I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

“Showing interest”= looks back at sister after she’s been rejected and does nothing

me, when the most dangerous character is a mama's boy/girl: *holds softly*

never underestimate a child's love for their mother
Love that he showed gratitude to the prince who came to his mother's funeral the throne. He's the type that believe paying a debt hundreds fold

Elsa... is that u? HAHAHAHAH
(check the part of the final throne successor😂, the one who held what Elsa from FROZEN held for acquiring the throne)

AN ANT!!!????
bbbbrrrrrrruuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dont u ant atn ant our fl!!!1😤😤😤

Aggregator gang
Aside from the trash king's destruction, I want her family to fall as well, or at least, to never get Char's forgiveness. When they finally care for her after losing her, they can try everything to be 'a happy family' or whatever. I just hope that these so-called family members of her will never ever get her back. Sigh.

Thank you so much, APS! 😍😆

For someone who we thought would be a decent person, that all just went in the trash LOL. First, her dad is like oh how dare she leave and now her brother is like why won't she respond. Excuse you, you guys didn't even care so why should she start caring?

Dex-chan lover
awww i just love the way that the prince is mama boy <3, the will is fulfilled

I am confused. How did he startle him? Was she singing or talking through her mana to him?

Dex-chan lover
I spit on this family! Only the mother was worth anything!

Theyre (prince and charlize) reaching each other but slowly and indirectly xd

At first I was like awwww someone kinda cares, then they hit me with the ant part lol
This family sucks!

hnnnggg. that was so romantic. why does this things only happen in 2d. huhu. imagine hanging out in your balcony at night and singing along to your lover's piano. hnngggg. WHEN WILL I HAVE THAT. anyway.

what kind of shitty brothers and father does she have. ugh

Users who are viewing this thread