I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

AWWW..... w-what if not sacrifice concubine mother.... try asking them if they themselves want revenge no? and u know..... working together makes the fight shorter and better😇 right?... i

Aggregator gang
Pls let this mama live. Char needs some mama's love. And I have an inkling this lady could give it to her.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling charlize will find a way to stop mama from dying or at least prolong her life.

I said this before and ill say it again: charlize is also a kind person, just corrupted by her life

I was really hoping that she would get Dylan to enter the competition instead. With her training, he could help his own damn mother, and it would play into her whole "power in the shadows" deal better.

Ugh, that's so frustrating. There should be some smart way to obtain the herb (steal, gather in the wild, trade whatever) and obviously, there should be more ways to cure poison and relieve pain. Stupid.

Double-page supporter
@Llevella

...It's been established that the herb is so rare only the Emperor has access to it, and that the only way to relieve the pain is that herb. Even if you don't like it, that's how the world-building goes- saying that's stupid is like saying "there should be a smart way to subdue Superman without kryptonite". The poison is like Superman and the herb is its Kryptonite.

Of your options, only stealing it is actually possible and that wouldn't work since she's not a assassin or ninja.

Double-page supporter
Yes, take part in that tournament and swipe the floor with your stupid brother.
Although I wonder if she could just ask the fairies to help her find/get some of the herb.

@Geohie

Yes, it's fine for the character who lives in a world with magical kryptonite herbs that are grown by the emperor himself or smth to act this way. But you can't make the stupid concept less stupid by saying that it's a world-building. The author creates the world and they decide how the world is built, it's not given. The Superman world-building isn't really smart - moreover, it's overly naive as it usually happens with Golden Age comics. We just used to it.
So it's a poorly executed stupid trope. And I thought this may be some nice reading that's why I was frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread