I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

queen of not breaking single sweat or messing up her hair after a duel

Fed-Kun's army
I like that she's OP, although somehow I find it hard to accept that she'd fight in a dress and heels..

@nobile thats why she's op, any schmuck can fight in armor and boots but walking let alone battling heels and a bigass dress that restricts movement ? thats the mark of a real op character

Bahahahaha beaten by a girl in a pretty fluffy pink dress and heels.
Thanks APS for the massssss releases

Fed-Kun's army
It just seems... Unnecessary and unrelated to her character?
Like... "hey since I'm OP, let me just chop off my arm to prove that I can still beat you without it".
At least if her character had been built up as someone who REALLY liked dresses and looking refined/femenine, then she'd have an excuse to be wearing that during a duel she started (or hell.. At least if the duel had been something rushed that she had no control over, but if they had time to set up the stage for it and gather people there, she would have had time to be practical and change); it just seems so out of character of her to do that, it makes the whole scene forced and reduces its effect.

Lemme remind yalll.... HAHAHAH
she's 15 ok?.

am sad.... am the same age as her but not as talented as her. bruhhhh..... HAHAHAH

Fed-Kun's army
@nobile Yeah, would have expected her to change into the clothes she wars when she instructs the prince, its weird with the dress, it really doesnt fit.

For everyone concerned about her fighting in her gown, 1) it's probably for dramatic effect, i.e look at this bigass dude getting absolutely throttled by a tiny woman in a frilly dress lol and 2) there's actually a really interesting thread on twitter than explains that swordfighting in a ballgown is absolutely possible. It depends on the dress ofc but Charlize's dress here would actually work very well since her skirt would help her hide her footwork and give her opponent more guesswork regarding her movement. Her heels, on the other hand, I'm not too sure about, but I mean idk, heels were designed for men back then, so..

Did you have to get that close hahaha I imagine it in real life and it looks funny to ask a question up in your face

Dex-chan lover
The way she fucked him up in her beautiful dress and heels 🙈💕💕 i love--

Fed-Kun's army
now that's how shame a man
seriously i shouldn't be calling the 9th prince and that living sword a man at this point .-.

You know people were saying that MC was a Mary Sue but I totally get it now

Knight guy : IMPOSSIBLE🤯

Charlie ( Wearing a ball gown dress
& high heels, doing an aerial cartwheel, & holding a sword)
: not really 😒

omg i wish she jus like lopped his head off or just plain right killed him, my unresolved bloodlust !!!!!!!!!!

That was the least sincere acceptance of an apology I've ever seen. She put the fear of God into the prince, but unfortunately he may run off and tell others how monstrous she is. The last several chapters I've been impressed and scared by how well she's bottling her emotions up. When they finally are released the Empire will be visited by howling ruin.

Users who are viewing this thread