I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

go away brother. your sister dont even remember your name.

thank you btw for the mass release omg

Omg this mass release! Yall need coffee??? Sleeping??? Let me massage yall shoulders please!

Dear APS, you guys are wonderful, I'm loving this series and the mass release makes me so happy. Thank you 💙

ugh, I don't get where he got the feeling of entitlement?

?????

the girl u thought u knew never existed

She was trying to be slow and even than ended up as the 85 candidate. At least that is what the novel wrote

Dex-chan lover
I thougth she would face something interesting when they talked about fear, like her past/future as a sword creating an op monster

She don't even remember your name get over yourself so-called brother who cared as amount of an ant 🐜 she won't even care if you regret or repent you late by 400 years

Dex-chan lover
You'll see her very soon Younger Ronan Brother, when she defeats you in the competition!

is it so surprising that your younger sister who you've ignored her whole life doesn't want to talk to you
annoyed-unimpressed-meme.jpg

who the hell do you think you are for her to give you the time of day trash! you have no more significance or worth(as she said) to her..

ugh charlize’s family is so annoying :/
however....
I am willing to somewhat forgive the brothers during charlize’s family attempt at redemption arc... mainly because one of the reasons why the brothers didn’t bother trying to interact with charlize was because they were influenced by their father and wanted to be on his good side.... but they’re still jerks

Hes so confused as to why shes not begging for attention.Shes been like that for 2 years clearly she doesnt give a shit about u and the others so piss off.

Users who are viewing this thread