I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

So fucking annoying when a "new" chapter shows up on my feed but it's actually a shameless, petty repost that someone else already posted. Yay. Thank you.

To the translating group, please don't be bothered by petty comments about it being "annoying" or "shameless".

This is a free site, translating is a hobby, people can post whatever. Don't be rude and just appreciate people are bothering to translate at all. Jesus.

@ultrabenosaurus This isn't a freaking repost nor snipe if you're gonna call it that next.

Both groups started their scanlations at the same time and upload their own chapters. They work hard to clean and typeset and translate. What I personally like about snow/levi is that they don't put unnecessary third party comments that take away from the story, even though I like parody's work all the same.

If you don't like snow/levi's just because they're catching up to parody (which isn't fair because parody pulled out speedy mass release which isn't something all groups can do), you're always welcome to go to their group pages and block them, boom no "shameless repost"

@somaanggoro I like it fine since sometimes parody's third party comments could be distracting, but that's just me.

@Ultrabenosaurus

I have read the chapters from A Parody Scans and I prefer their work. That said, I don't think it's necessary to be rude to the other group. We're all just reading for free and they aren't getting paid for this. It doesn't even take you a minute to just check the chapter and know you've read it already. It's easier to just ignore this update if you've read it already. Both groups are doing their best and pouring time and effort into this. The least we can do is be kind and appreciate their efforts. If you can't do either, then just don't say anything bad at all. It doesn't cost you anything not to be rude. :)

Man, some people are rude and ungrateful for a service that’s FREE. You act like you’re the one putting in the work. If it matters so much to you join a scanlation team to see the actual work behind each chapter. The ungrateful readers are the WORST. The entitlement is unreal. 😂

Sigh... And my imaginary list of ungrateful as***les who only realized someone's worth when they already left is getting longer...

Hope he would be just a cannon fodder here

Users who are viewing this thread