I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
So we all agree there will never be any pity for the family especially the father right ? Rven if the author tries to paint him in the best light in the future, there is no going back from what he did

Dex-chan lover
Ouch, my heart hurts for her childhood.

Though now that I think about it, she didn't remember her brother's name so reading it on the letter probably was a case of "Who is this? Meh."

Wow just when I thought this day could not have been any better from the previous releases, thank you so much for the release!!! Hopefully leviathan stop trying to snipe. I can't wait to see charlize beat their asses lolol

K I C K. H I S. A S S. S I S.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE HUMILIATION OF THE BRO

Thank you APS for all of the fast and hq updates!!

😀 Thanks for the hard work. The mass release is crazy. In a good kind of crazy. Hope the well being of team.

Supporter
What mad mass release! Thank you. Also only 1 chapter left until you guys catch up with the raw XD

Her brother is so entitled. He thinks by giving her a crumb of affection she'll be excited? At this point hasn't she been cold to them for 2 years? They wouldn't even eat breakfast with her at the table why should she care about them, any of them?

Aggregator gang
I want her family, especially the dad, to get what they deserve. No mercy! Death is too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread