I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

@Kidayuki Rather than being cold I think that she completely ignored them, and the breakfast thing, she stopped eating with her family since she was a kid as we've seen. And how tf did they just notice she changed?! Even if she ignored them! 😒

WTF? Gets trauma just because your servant got beat?
The one who deserve to get trauma is your servant not you

yessss, beat his fucking ass girl!!! (and she is 400 year older than his big bro lol) thanks for the chapter!

The face the trash father put looked like he was struggling to take a shit.
Thanks for the translations.
Damn dual wielding looking cool on her too.
Her childhood was very sad. Need revenge.

Group Leader
I'm just getting started and so many chapters! Thanks for all the work! 😍
And...
giphy.gif

i rlly don’t get this family, she’s his own daughter... like wth... n wht’s wrong with your head, every father would be very happy if their children wants their attention, the brothers are weird as well, only started paying attention to her when she no longer does to them, but the father is her parent, her only parent, im sorry for you wife’s death but if you treat your daughter like that, then all your wife’s hard work to carry the child and safely bring it out to the world will all be for naught, you’re just straight up disrespecting her and yourself, even God loves all his creations no matter what, you just had to love one more but couldn’t just because her birth cause her mom’s death, it’s nature :3

Thank you for the mass release of chapters! The TN notes are killing me each chapter and I can’t wait for our ml to win it all 😁

Users who are viewing this thread