I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

@mldyx
Charlize said whatever obsession Dylan has for her, she will accept. It means she knows that when the prince is interested in her and he will do anything for his obsession. That's why she said "indiference or obsession" those are the only way the prince can view someone. So when she noticed the 9th prince is gone, it was probably Dylan's obsession with her that made him absent the entire competition. Because Dylan was obsessed with her he eliminated the one who will take her away from him. She said he won't let go of the chess pieces he has in his hands.

IF THE DUCHESS WERE TO LIVE AGAIN SHE WOULD MAKE THESE THREE IDIOTS BALD AND TAKE HER DAUGHTER AWAY AFTER A DIVORCE.

It seems the author portrayed the duke to be head over heels for his wife that he forgot about the sentiments of a mother.

@HazyJ thank you for the reply! although she said the seat was "always" empty she might've meant always every round? and the part where she's confident about Dylan not touching what exactly? the sword? i'm thinking about this way too much lmao

BOOO CRUSH THE ELDEST BROTHER. WE WANT NO ONE FROM HER BRAINDEAD FAMILY

I-interest? Wtf 👁👄👁 please no.
Y'all better get out of her life. Y'all didn't care before, y'all too late now🤣

ugh😞... am remembering the "death is the only ending for a villainess"

Fed-Kun's army
I dont get parents like that, ignoring/hating the last connection to the deceased beloved... just using your brain for a single second and thinking what her mother would have wanted from him and he would have known that of course a mother would have wanted her child to be loved by him after she was gone...

beat him up Charlize!! and i reaaally hate her family, especially her trash dad!

Imagine not understanding why someone stopped depending on them after years of not reciprocating their feelings lmao

Users who are viewing this thread