I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

And here I thought the father at least had a conscience.Guess that's all hope gone.

He can go fuck off and stay in a ditch.

NO THIS FAMILY IS ONE OF THE WORST I’VE SEEN. The youngest brother actually tries to benefit or act like he’s done a good deed after knowingly depriving his sister of affection and consideration. It’s disgusting how he literally thinks that she would be appreciative of the gesture of writing her a letter after hardly(MINUSCULE ;VERY LITTLE)acknowledging her presence in her 15 years of life.

Usually I’m like ‘people can learn from their actions’. And it’s not surprising they treat her this way when it looks like society has strong feelings towards her mother’s reputation and in situations where mothers die in childbirth. But they ACTIVELY ignored her and still expected her affection and her desperation for affection!!!!! I AM APPALED💀💀💀😂

Anywayssss... thanks for the chapter they are lovely! I love this story already sm💕Sending good vibes ✨

What the heck? The second brother was all braggy and ended up losing in the FIRST round?? I wanted him to last longer so that Liz could whoop his ass 🙄

Wow. They are all beyond pieces of shit. I know she doesnt care to get revenge on them, but I really hope she does anyone. What a trash family. The mother/wife would be disgusted to see them treat her one and only daughter like that.

This has to be one of the worst family ever, honestly it might be better for her to die but she turns into sword and life for 400 years, basically having a life worse than death.... man that's so harsh, can see her turns cold and so done with them all.

These days I've been so sensitive with male characters after reading killing stalking and painter of the night so when FL brother came out I thought he was holding his crotch at first but he was just fixing his glovesss LMAOOOOO
but anywaysss I'm really looking forward how this webtoon would turn out...
I also cant wait for that time when she will finally ran away xD

Dex-chan lover
It is astounding how much garbage you can fit into one dukedom.

Something ain’t right with that man. Lilies at the table? For YEARS. Come on now. The father clearly needs therapy and his children are suffering because of it. Granted, none of this excuses how he treated her, so there’s that.

I’m appalled beyond words By this so called father of her’s how’s he heartless and a literal jack@ss.

Users who are viewing this thread