I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Finally! The proper way to deal with it. No slapping, no playing nice, no second chances, no blackmailing. She's such a queen.

damn right it should be like this!! she was a helpless 13 year old when the offenders picked on her!!

never forgive someone who's only apologizing when they are finally caught

I feel sad for her past and everything soo im happy that shes going against everyone that wronged her in the past

how does she remember all of that after 400 years?😐 but yes, kick them out!!

@Lexina She had 400 years to lament over how she was treated. I'm sure it was bittersweet, because they were memories from when she was human, but painful memories.

Fed-Kun's army
eeeeh. It's light but I guess it's more like, it's been 400 years so just gtfomf

I really wish authors would stop using bullying maids as sources of tormenting in childhood. Like... idk... it just feels so tasteless to always have people with relatively no power in the place of villains and then have that character exert their power in retaliation as a badass moment. She recognized that the knights didn’t actually despise her, why couldn’t the maids be treated with such compassion and respect? I don’t mean after they did all those terrible things to a little kid. I just find it a bit of a tiresome trope, is all.

@gingerreadsthings There are plenty of people who would enjoy looking down and mistreating those that are deemed above them. And from what we know so far is that the family doesn't really care for her so it's pretty much free game to abuse her. I think there was a manga where the staff used the abuse of their charge as a means to get approval from other members of the family (I can't even remember the name of it because it's been that long lol).

Group Leader
original.gif

.....but if her family resented her why did she want to protect them when she was a sword????

@Amaya19 Just because your family hated you doesn't mean you'll hate them too, emotions don't work that way, and I don't know, they're awful for blaming her and hating her, but does that make it okay for them to die?

@gingerreadsthings
I don't see it as exerting power, they did something wrong and are getting the consequences of their actions, and I personally feel like it's an appropriate punishment. They don't deserve her compassion since she's the victim.

I guess it can be a tiring trope but it only took the last part of the chapter to get done with it, I'm okay as long as they don't drag things.

Users who are viewing this thread