I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Thank you so much for your hard work! (and I'm glad you guys have caught up!) I really appreciate the translations for this chapter in particular, because there were certain scenes that make much more sense with your translation. Keep up the great work, and take care :)

Fed-Kun's army
@ssasuk it's a different team doing their translations. You can choose to read only one of them, or like many of us do, read both to get a better grasp of the story.

Probably just me but translation's pretty annoying to read and overdone. "our engagement was an arrangement by our families and there we had no contact with each other". Context between the two is pretty different, not sure which one follows the original one more tbh but I'd stick to Parody. Rushing and catching up commonly isn't a good sign of the scans quality either.

@confusedbeaver I don’t think that it’s overdone, but that’s my just my opinion too. However I don’t think that their translations were “rushed”, nor were they “trying to catch up to parody to take majority of the readers on mangadex or etc”... If they were, why would they post on the Leviatan website (not on Mangadex) and post on Mangadex sometimes a day or more later? They post on Levi mainly because they wants views there I think 😂😂 They aren’t doing this as a competition, simple as that. And if you’re talking about rushing, Paradoy mass released like 20 chapters in a couple days to catch up to raws ?? Lmao. They literally took like 3x longer to get to raws in contrast to Parody. Personally, I read both versions to have a good perspective on the story 😍

Dex-chan lover
*pales* this bastard king. He was probably thinking of using liz (to him, a young child of unknown origin) as the material for the sword. I wonder who the original winner was

Users who are viewing this thread