I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

...there was a vet that said those words to me after treating one of my pets (I was a child and I don't remember if it was a cat or a dog): I went to buy something and I met him at the store, then he asked me: "is your pet still alive?"... You can imagine my shock since I still remember those words when I don't even remember what pet was the one that got treated 😑

"You're still alive...?" lol what a question, is he a regressor as well? it's not new to see there's more than just one regressor in time travel manhwa.

Looking at the description Kahu seems like a good guy and not to mention her fiance... why isn't he the ML? *sad 2nd ML syndrome. He cares about her in first life :(

omo, kahu looks so hot (better than what i imagined) and he's so adorable as well!! i can't wait to see the next instalment!!! oh my gosh, charlize's dress is so ✨pretty✨, and she is too uwu

so I've read the light novel and don't worry, Kahu isn't the bad guy, although he IS the 2nd ML *sad noises*. Dylan is such a sweetheart, but kinda turns yandere-ish as he grows up. Kahu is a regressor like her, but he remembers mostly everything, but then since Charlize is back again with the memories of being Keira and is changing the timeline, the future is turning out slightly different, if not outright unidentifiable due to her. He relates and traces all the changes back to her, and is curious about her and why there was such a difference in her. No worries for him having a bad motive, he's just confused. It's also revealed that he was looking for her in the start because her brother Dante asked him too, but I forgot if there was also another reason for it. I'm crying for Kahu because I feel like he fell in love with Charlize but by then Dylan is the newly-crowned Emperor and basically in love with Charlize so oop-

Can I pick the second male lead up after the story ends? Or is there an opportunity that he will get married to another woman?

Dex-chan lover
Either he sent the assassins or found out about it and could not find it.
The only reason I can think of for looking for a fiancés who disappeared is love... so maybe he is not an arsehole.

Contributor
That's really under almost no circumstances the first words that should come out of your mouth when greeting anyone. :'p Even (especially?) if you are genuinely surprised.

Except your mortal enemies, I suppose. There it's totally within etiquette, ruefully congratulatory and all that.

Spoiler

Yes he remembers the past but he thinks he is some sort of prophet who sees the future and instead of changing it he is shocked that she still hasn’t gone missing. Dante (the second brother) was scared of the Grand duke and he was worried for his sister so he asked the fiancé to search for her and gave him money 💰in return. Be cautious those of u who have the second ML syndrome

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
That's something a villain would say to the hero.
"Y-you are still alive?" 🤬🤬🤬

Users who are viewing this thread