I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

It bothers me a lot that there's, like, one single herb. Is that supposed to last for months on end?

Also, for how much he loves his mom, I'm surprised Dylan is ok with taking her last will out into the rain?

Thanks for the translation!

How could the author let me down!? ILLEGAL CLIFFHANGER!! 😊 thank you for the translation

While im happy at least one person in the royal family had enough empathy to attend the funeral; im curious as to why? You never see the fifth prince until after the death of the seventh consort so i wonder what drove him to appear both times. Also dylan having char read the will in the rain??? And apparently it's bright enough to be read?? They were surely in a hurry!

Thank you for the chapter! This translation helps clear up a lot on who's talking!!

Ay, the cliffy. I wonder how will be the retaliation against the 2nd Consort.

... how does Dylan know how that she was in the knight competition? Did I miss anything?

@smearie she even mentions it
the timing she asked permission to take days off
the name: Liz
and for the herb which cannot be easily obtained

I’m reading the novel so I should know this
But the cliffhanger still kills me a little

Dex-chan lover
Rest in peace, dylan's kind mama :'( at least charlize could prevent a painful death.

I wonder how much... authority? I guess, that the 7th consort gave charlize. She's entrusted dylan to her but... i wonder how the 7th consort worded it

Users who are viewing this thread