I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
No shit, Sherlock! You gave him permission to obsess over you however he wants, he chose love obsession

MD@Home
I totally understand his obsession for her, like I’m a simp for her too.

Hey guys thank you for this TL, (your story line flows better than the other ones I've seen) and no one is TLing the sfx, maybe you guys could? No need to redrawn them but just put them under the picture? Thanks and keep it up!

Yasss girl, throw your trash family awaaaay

I read both versions haha 😆
Thanks for all your hard work!

Hell yeah, bad bitch at it again😌💅🏼💅🏼 I hope we get to see her sword skills again soon.🙏🏻🥺

Thank you so much for the translation!!💞💐🌻

Thank you for your hardwork 😘😘😘
I love this version better, the word choosen is better and more make sense. I understand it better after reading this version of translation.
So thank you very much 🥰

Say it with me-
CUT OF TOXIC RELATIVES

Yup, they have no right in holding you down sis.
Showing the bare minimum of "taking care" of you doesn't make you obligated to answer their every beck and call.

I appreciate your work on this series. After reading both versions available, it's more than clear that your version is the vastly superior of the two. I'll gladly wait for your uploads since the quality itself speaks volumes. Thank you.

there are 3628373 logical holes and i literally cannot with the overly dramatic edgy 3rd person narrator

but the art’s pretty 😤

Users who are viewing this thread