I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Char? Like Seriously? All i can imagine while read the name was Simba uncle 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the translation...

I will never understand why that brother treated her like crap all this time and now feels guilty pangs. Shut up, hypocrite.

Whoah, the difference in translation of the song makes it more romantic, albeit still dark.
Their conversation on the first wish was something that confused me the first time I read it.
I'm glad I clicked on this, thinking it was a new chapter. Thank you for the beautiful translations!

honestly that family of chars can go a rot in hell like she's not going to forgive you guys in an instant for all that she suffered for like ew I cant even understand them.

OMG DISAPPEARING ARC STARTING NOW???

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
OK, the requests definitely made more sense this time 😅

Honestly I might not be a huge fan of this group's stylistic choices but their translations make more sense a lot of the time. Also I don't have to keep zooming out because of sizing with this one.
Really appreciate having multiple translations to read.

Dex-chan lover
Please don’t stop tling this. Otherwise I wouldn’t understand anything...Your tl makes more sense.

Thanks for translating! I honestly thought it was awkward that they were singing to each other lol

Users who are viewing this thread