I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Why not make Charlize your main wife and Lady Scarlet Bitch your first concubine?

Fed-Kun's army
Dylan needs a wholesome life outside of all this. Too many people playing around with him and messing with his feelings. :(

i’m sorry but why is she acting dense now.

i have NOOOO issue with her setting the two up but this whole time i thought she was hinting that as long as he becomes a tyrant and ruins an entire nation, she’d marry him right? i mean that was like two chapters ago? and i was like do what u gotta do for your evil goals sis. but earlier in this chapter she keeps mentioning that she needs to distance herself from him bc of their contact. so i was like ohhhh u weren’t hinting at THAT i guess, cool cool. i personally don’t like the girl because she insulted our queen but if our queen likes her then i’m down. but she’s helping him look for a bride so that she can create distance because he’s so touchy touchy feely feely “lemme wash ur feet” so at the very least i thought she’d know that he liked her even if she had no plans on being with him? so why is she confused now ???? by all means set him up with whoever you see fit but don’t act confused as to why he’s uninterested bc you’ve been acting like u knew like 10 chapters ago ???!?!?!!

i mean am i tripping? am i over reading this, am i the only one who saw it like this or did she completely 180°?

@Gotham2298 hell no. it’s international women’s day and you’re reducing two ambitious women to a main wife and a concubine/bitch? you’re not fr right?

Poor guy, I wonder how this'll turn out since she's so ruthless. The story is like reverse of most isekai stories, like tragedy on tragedy.

Fed-Kun's army
I get her, I really do....she has suffered so much for so long and probably lost the desire and the faith in love and she wants the ML to be with someone that can help him but poor guy got a marriage candidate recommendation from the only person that ever mattered to him with the exception of his dead mom...

@Ushika same hopefully it stays this way. Don't need the author conveniently setting up everything at the exact right moment to the point of statistical improbability to justify FL catching feelings or whatever. If anything, FL would treat the current prince as a mother would treat a child considering the disparity in mental age.

Users who are viewing this thread