I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

FUCKKKKKKK I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM BUT LIKE SHES GOTTA DO WHAT SHE GOTTA DO BUT OH GOD POOR BOY

BRUH. FLs smart enough to know flower language but dumb enough to not know the reason why MLs sad..?

Maybe she does know but does not feel comfortable about it?

That POS brother is only feeling remorse right now because he saw Charlize's talent. Funny thing is, she exactly did became proficient wielding a sword in the past and they didn't care a bit.

And for those who are worried that ML will marry that lady
No. That lady will not marry ML.

Pain and agony. The recent updates of the stories i read are hiting me when i'm down. Istg imma fall of the deep end one of those days

For those wondering when she's gonna run away, we are still waiting for that in the novel as of rn... there are possible plans and such but we still waiting for the execution and the chaos

@Mirinae i think she know that he has feelings for her but not how deep it is. I think she's trying to salvage the situation of him falling in love to her by introducing another lady not knowing that it is already too late.

Dex-chan lover
Also, shitty brother only cares because she's not under his house.
In the first timeline she was and instead became a living sacrifice for the king and he didn't care.

Everyone here is talking about poor Dylan and how her brothers are jerks but I really just wanna listen to more flower facts 👁👄👁

o u c h

Also I know we’re supposed to be against this character, but man the artists did a great job designing Remiya. Especially with the dress she was introduced in, her bright red color scheme immediately caught my attention. It’s rare to see red used so tastefully, too!

Users who are viewing this thread