I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

i feel so bad for him...
also those plant facts are a+ content. thank you translator, very cool

FUCK YOU SHITTY FAMILYYYYY SHE DONT DESERVE YALL(they literally neglcted her for just being alive and her mother not like do you think theyre mother would like how theyre treating her no like ew) and poor prince :(

i really like girls like remiya, it'd be nice if she wasn't relegated to the oblivion after this chapter!! and of course i also don't want a bad ending for her

@StrawberryMilkuwo best comment so far

His heart broke and stages...at first it was just a crack, then it got deeper and finally his heart split in two after she confirm she wanted him to marry someone else...poor baby.

I feel like the author is setting so many spikes for her family and they just whiff and blame the net for being in their way 🙈

aiuhohrgoauhoufaho
I'm so omg
I can't articulate how this chapter made me feel into proper words but I know I'm excited to continue reading !!!

Thank you for the translations!! :D

ps - I would personally never say no to some plant facts ~~~

I support a fl who knows her goals and won’t tolerate distractions. She has no time for lover boys feelings, shes gotta get a tyrannical queen to match her boy

DYYLLAAAN nooooo. Poor Dylan. Why do this to him??? :((((. I know that it's supposed to be this way but I can't help but feel sad.....

Users who are viewing this thread