I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

My guess is that she thinks she is his teachers aka stepping in as mother figure. That he is clingy because he lost his mother and she is the closest to that she has. But in fact he has romantic feelings for her, which she don't catch on (at least now)

Thank you for the update! Poor dylan, she broke his heart with those words she said. ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Dex-chan lover
all it took was observing her swordplay for five minutes to realize how deeply you fethed up? Seriously?! Y'all must've been trying to ignore what benefit she could bring your family, just in terms of political marriage, fething hell...

@sockerdricka nah, I don't think she's not aware of Dylan's feelings she just chooses to ignore it. All that she has been doing is to set up the ruin of this country, so she just chose the best marriage candidate to do that.

Whut, he only regrets everything after seeing how good she is with swords?? What is character growth. :)))))

Also, waaaa i feel so bad for Dylan. Poor twisted bby huhu

Thanks for the translation!

Hold up! He washed her feet? How come we didn't get a couple panels of that intimate act? I feel cheated! 😭

I have a question, is charlize ever gonna catch feelings for Dylan? She's emotionless since she's been a sword for so long, so she won't care if he marries or whatever. How can she ever get back to feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread