I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

HJSDGFUWYIEJ I FEEL SO BAD FOR DYLAAAN URHFGWIEU CHASE HER AFTER SHE RUNS AWAY K???? YU BETTER CATCH YO GIRL

Group Leader
tenor.gif

Thanks for the chapter! 😊

The rejection ohhhh snap. Charlize must have realized his feelings already right? Or does she think it’s simple attachment. Kind of cliche that she, who understands Dylan better than anyone, couldn’t read what his expression meant at the end. Perhaps it’s because she’s completely unattached so she never thought of the possibility?

I really don't understand why they're suddenly having this change of heart. The best brother was described as looking at with the interest one shows to an ant. So how could they suddenly get a redemption?

@Yalu12 it’s a bit easier to understand in the novel. But basically it comes down to the fact that she was a literal sword for hundreds of years thousands of years and has a lot of PTSD from that. she never wanted to kill and she was used to murder a lot of people so she’s got a huge disconnect from even wanting to feel emotions.

As the prince starts to become more affectionate with her, she does notice it. she is aware. The novel spends more time when they’re younger and she spends a lot of time cultivating him—as creepy as that sounds—to be dependent on her and to seek her approval.

She knows he’s probably feeling something for her which is why she wants to get him his princess candidate, to reestablish a distance. Also another part is she’s completely using him—like he’s fine with it, but her whole intention of becoming his master is literally to destroy the kingdom to get her revenge for how she was treated, so she also can’t really allow herself to acknowledge his humanness or his softer side (be because that would kind of force her to realize she still has a human side)

Everyone's sad about him getting rejected while I'm here still laughing over the fact that he gave her a foot bath for teacher's day lmao

Thank you for the speedy translation!

It's getting sad for Dylan! Is Charlize finally going to run away from Dylan?

@Koralsekai i wasn’t the one you replied to but tysm for the explanation that really helped me understand the story!

Dex-chan lover
Wow... I could literally sense his heart shatter at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread