I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

its a wet dream yall....no they didnt have sex....yes Dylan was horny... Also the Fl is like pretty old or something and only sees Dylan as a tool for her own gain...Not to mention wouldn't that technically be grooming if she did tame him for her own pleasure and somehow formed sexual/romantic interests in him ? idk it would seem better if the Fl found someone who wasnt her student and for Dylan to find someone he will love more than grandmaster or maybe less than the Fl, at the same time i wouldnt care either way if they end up together or not cause this story is still pretty good

It’s a wet dream, ig? Well idc as long as i get hot panels☺️☺️
Anw he’s so obsessed with u now, fl, u won’t ever be able to run ☺️

A wet dream. Well, he is still just a teenager. I think it's easy to forget that these characters are still young because the stories are do serious

welp that was a product of Dylan being horny. Tbh it will a lot for Charlize to view a person as a person since this entire time she has seen ppl as tool is they are even useful at all. My theory is the romance will happen after a time skip to when Dylan is an adult and a tyrant and Charlize ran away (bc in the title it literally says "I tamed a tyrant and ran away"). There will hopefully be some romantic and character development at that time with the obvious inclusion of extra characters and a rival??!

Ok so after she runs away and he still has a religious sexual obsession with her then I dunno😂 this doesn't sit right with me. I know she set him up like that but I don't like that he idolizes her. I hope later on he gradually comes to love her rather than worship her.

You should watch this, Dylan
87ca0391a0e183567f402dfaa1661d4379d2cec1_hq.gif

Damn Dylan is going through some heavy shit damn puberty is doing it’s magic, rip Charlize, I guess this is the part where she runs away?

Putting aside Charlize is 400+ years old, what are their current ages again? I think she was older than Dylan but I'm not sure

i kinda dont want them to end up together, i would be nice (especially given charlize's character and background) for this manwha to have an unconventional ending

Hey.... theory time: Remiya was ambitious but had a lover. ML did some digging and found that lover and threatened him. Remiya panicked. ML promised if she leaves he will let her and the lover live. Thus, she sets up a house in a foreign country with said lover..

Users who are viewing this thread