I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Everyone seems to forget that yes, Charlize has the mentality of being “alive” for like 400yrs but as a sword, an object. She went back in time but I think she lacks human experience. I think she got turned into a sword at around 17-18yrs old? So yes she’s old af mentally, but has no experience with human relationships, especially romantic ones. And I believe that’s she’s only like 3 years older(physically) than him.

I wonder how the romance is gonna develop because with how they view each other right now its toxic as fuck and can easily be a big 'yikes' if the author doesn't develop these two walking disasters properly.

I hope Charlize can reconnect with her humanity when she runs away and Dylan becoming more independent and forming proper friendships/human relationships before even dating Charlize. I just need these two to become their own individual before I can accept their inevitable romantic relationship.

Unless we go back to the tragedy route, then I'm all for that toxic relationship to crash and burn.

This is very beautiful but i can't really describe it, the theme, the story and the emotions are serious and elegant

@shinsenryuu
If I remember correctly in the novel it was mentioned that Char is 20 and Dylan is 19

@Pinoir I think she is only physically one year older than him. And I agree with what you said that even though she has the mentality of 400 yrs being a sword, she lacks experience regarding human relationship.

This chapter was intense. He's going through some intense times.
I wonder how she'll run away....

Thank you for chapter

Gd0

I'd love it if this story would go towards the destruction of the empire instead of loveydovey romance bullshit

Oh my~ where the erect dragon? 😂

Anyways... Can someone tell me WHEN is her escape? Iz it near? Cuz am feeling it...

I'm really curious what he did or said to that red hair girl...to make her beg until that devastating..

Users who are viewing this thread