I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Well, people need to remember that charlize was a sword for 400 years, betray by the emperor she serve, pass through torture to become a sword and her family doesn't give a buck about her when she disapear, and as a sword, she was despised by the common people.

So she has 400 years of biterness and madness to lose any humanities she has before that.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ok this is where i stopped in the novel cause i couldent find any more chapters (cause i took a break and the site was just gone) but damn my man really just fell hard so pitiful

I’m kind of conflicted bc obviously they’re the main couple, but both of them are pretty toxic so i’m finding it hard to ship them (idk if we’re even supposed to rn)
she’s super manipulative, and her motives behind the relationship are not friendly (obviously lol)
ik she’s probably going to go through this “opening up” arc but then this leads me to the ML too 😭
he’s so obsessive to the point where it’s dangerous to her and other people,,, he’s basically gone yandere and i’m not about that life lmao
i’m not a huge fan of obsessive leads BUT we’ll just have to wait and see i guess this is just my ramblings lol i like the story so i’m just gonna keep reading
(a big thank u to the translators btw y’all are amazing)

Dex-chan lover
@goldfish178

most likely threatened her

75c65e6ef5484b104372e6051e58f565.jpg

e871e3ab55146bf188523feb7a331cbc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Akule
yoooo hahaha
but yes im aware of the title and im still curious if we are getting to it or there's still some build up lmaoooo
*don't really want to read the novel yet since this is entertaining for me

Man this is so FINEEE
I really love the art style compared to the other current trending stories. Also, I smell something intense gonna happens. >,<

Boooooy that ain't love.Thats obsession.
But arent most manhwa love stories just obsession?So I guess it's fine. For now

Users who are viewing this thread