I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

this story is kind of more tell than show and both main characters are straight faced and far too OP but I’m still interested in where this goes

Charlize is in for a huge wake up call ... I don’t think she fully realizes the extent of her actions or what she truly wants. Being a sword for hundreds of years obviously put her very out of touch with her emotions. I don’t think she truly wants the empire to fall or innocent people to get hurt, she just wants justice/revenge on the people who wronged her. Also although the prince is cute they will have to overcome many trials in order to have a relationship. They must view eachother as equals, without her manipulation or the prince’s blind devotion. Really interested to see how this progresses

Imma take in that romantic scene now bc idk how long it’ll take for it to happen in reality T-T

@iskaeil agreed! Now I’m sad because I feel like I have to wait for after she runs away for there to be any romantic development.
but from what I heard the novel hasn’t even gotten up to that point? Idk :/

Your right it isn't love. Its closer to obsession though I guess in a way they can be similar. Man these have such an unhealthy relationship but I am still rooting for them c :

so.. did she threaten the empress-to-be's family? Is that why she rescinded the offer? Dang! He now knows how to be a tyrant.. Did the snusnu happen though? Can anyone give me spoilers?

🤣@jamu - I had to laugh at that one! I mean.. we all know she will run away. Rhe title gave it awaY! But then our fun and the drama starts! 🤣

MD@Home
Threatened fiance
Wet dreams
Deep obsession/love
Dense FL

And now comes the "And ran away" of the tittle

Hell yeah 10/10

I'm sorry to break it to you but the title includes "ran away" XD

Thank you for the chapters! <3

Users who are viewing this thread