I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

i can't stop reading. this is so good, the character, the plot, the satisfaction. i love it.

please keep translating and thank you so much for the updates.

I'll hold judgment for now, and wait and see, but I expect her to harm even innocents for the sake of her revenge.

I like her, not all manhwas have to be a Revenge romance with morals, I really like that she choses her own life, be it wrong or right i'm hoping for a really good character development

wow so who was the emperor that turned her into sword? the 13th prince father? or some other prince that managed to be emperor on the first timeline?

also liek, she remembers her maid bullying her after 400 years but.didnt remember her brother's name?? lol

I've read a lot of A Parody Scans' stuff before (thank you guys so much for your hard work), so I think it's just the way the text is written - this comic has such strange writing. The perspective jumps back and forth between first and third person constantly. It just reads super weirdly, especially since it transitions between people commenting on the MC to the MC's internal commentary constantly, with a bit of omnipotent narrator thrown in there at strange intervals.

I'm probably not going to keep reading this if the writing stays the same, just because it gives me a headache. But thank you, translators! This series has a really cool premise; it's awesome that you let us read this stuff for free.

That knight was really adorable, lemme have him as my knight instead (*´∀`*)

Hmmm her motive is a bit 🥴 like isn’t the royal family and the ppl that did her wrong the one that should be targeted in the revenge not the whole empire that is consists of innocent citizens? But I guess her hatred runs deep which is understandable cuz it went on for 400 years 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

IM SO EXCITED- AND SHES WEARING A WHITE DRESS WITH A FLOWER CROWN LOOKING PURE AND INNOCENT- *internal screaming continues*

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRA NS LATION!!!

Soo, she's 2 years older than him. (Just giving a reminder to my future self)

Thanks for translating <3

Users who are viewing this thread