I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

The narration is like a book's. It's fun. I like Charlize's personality, so I hope the translators continue this one.

this story is so well written that it’s been 3 chapters and i feel like i’ve read 10, but i wish they showed more scenes of confusion from her family after her change. and i wish we got to see a bit more regret from them after they realized they deserve to be ignore by her. but it really shows how deeply they hate her by them not even caring about her change in attitude

i mean why is it even her fault. the parents are the ones that decided to do the freaky deaky i mean two kids are enough especially back then when pregnancy mortality rate was high. and if they didn’t want another child then blame the duke because his pullout game must be weak as hell

anyways i’m glad she specifically said she’s going to get revenge without having any morals, since she wants to ruin an entire empire (which i approve) she’s going to hurt innocent people on the way (which i don’t approve) especially with the way she’s planning to do it. that shows in itself that she has zero morals so i’m glad we’re not pretending like she still has any

and she should take that king- i mean knight with her

Dex-chan lover
She really said kick rocks you crumbs

I wish we saw more of that

Bro I freaking love her. Queen of not giving a single shit.

A true villainess

She doesn't remember her brother's name but remember exactly which maid did what to her 400 years ago? Huh, what a big brain

I am a bit confused the kid she wants to teach was one of the kings that used her as a sword?

I think the reason why she remembers the maids actions against her but not her brother's names is because childhood trauma sticks with you and her family has made an active effort to ignore her entire existence since birth. She probably interacted and had a closer relationship with the abusive maids than her actual family .

"you are not worth it".. 😳i got second hand embarassment for that guy😅
but.. who were the other two white-haired men? were they her father and brother to?

Aggregator gang
@ Rayknown I think because she’s the daughter of a grand duke who has a royal blood too.

Awww.... It's already two years but no movement in the family? Haha... Guess their just that distant😑

Users who are viewing this thread