I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Bbyan
I like it better this way, I hate when they suddenly act interested and change their attitude when she changes.

"When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes backkk" lowkey read that on selena voiceover (ml hero) LOL

Aggregator gang
Isn't her goal a bit wrong? I mean, the one who turned her into a sword was the emperor and the magicians, the later were all killed by the former once the process was done to keep it a secret. Thus, the citizens were innocent, she was planning to make a tyrant to ruin the country, what about the people who also struggled with lives there knowing nothing yet had to suffer just because she hate that empire while they happened to be the empire's people? Shouldn't she just take revenge on the emperor and those magicians? And she wasn't going to do things herself, just let a guy to do it for her?

@Azure_1802 idk but i think being enslaved and silenced against your will to an inanimate object used for centuries to kill ppl miiight cause someone to lose all reason lol

Dex-chan lover
"Wheres her affection?"
Bitch idk who you are but yall did that to her!!! She was a hardworking and gentle girl but you! Did! That! To! Her!

I don’t know why some people blame the kids for the deaths of their mom when it’s the parents’ choice to have the kid in the first place.

@Azure_1802 That's what I was thinking. Only the emperor and magicians were responsible for turning her into a sword. Nowhere does it mention that other people were aware. I feel like the MC's revenge is misguided, and that the citizens shouldn't have to suffer for the misdeeds of the emperor. Either the author didn't realise the MC's motives made no sense, or the MC is just filled with the blind hatred that she herself doesn't really care if they make sense or not.

Aggregator gang
@space_turtle: yes, exactly. I guess she was thinking that she had to suffer for the citizens of the empire to be happy or the empire's prosperity was built by her suffering, so she could destroy it or she was just simply insane. It's ridiculous, she sure has gone through a horrible fate in the first timeline, but in this second time, nothing has happened yet, if she wanted to revenge, the emperor and the magicians were the ones, not the innocent people.

Users who are viewing this thread