I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

how old does he think FL is? even babies learn object permanence within the first year 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Well charlize is a kind hearted person, but even a kind person can be corrupted if they go through what she did

Fed-Kun's army
Just guessing but I feel like what he meant was that she wouldn't notice it was the books she ordered and not the she wouldn't notice they were books under the cloth. If it's not that the yeah it's pretty stupid.

Is he really surprised that she doesn't have the "don't see=not existing"-mentality of a new born baby?

Double-page supporter
@Chibi-Angi I think the idea was that if he covers them up before she gets close she won't be able to see the titles or authors and thus wouldn't be able to figure out what books they were. As for the cloth, I guess it would give him a reason to admonish her if she attempted to remove the cloth herself without permission and he'd obviously wouldn't give it willingly.

Also, what @Mivas said.

The count reminds me of that one "women shouldn't watch shonen anime they don't even understand the complexity" tiktok like 😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread