I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

lol he said she wasn’t smart enough but she knew that he was just a pompous sexist.

Dex-chan lover
"What learning to rule must be preceded by is learning to avoid hubris and to be able to clearly see your opponent, which is basic humility"
Translation: "Stop being an egoistic prick and learn some humility, idiot"

Daaaaaaayum girl, that's savage.

She should had just broke his legs, throw him in the middle of the woods and make so he has to crawl to get out of it.

Asking for a beating.

The irony of being pretentious and gatekeeping others from reading books that actively discourage this sort of mindset.

lmaoo under who's authority does he have to deny those books from her?
she submitted a request to get those books delivered to her, and that request was ACCEPTED.
he has no right to hold those books from her, just because he personally feels that she does not "deserve" them.

who the fuck let this dumbass exist? I wanted her to slap him throughout this chapter. This chapter was not enough to show him his place.

Dex-chan lover
Are all the men in this kingdom Garbage, there's not been one redeemable dude. He's already wearing glasses I hope someone plucks out his eyes and people tell him he's not "worthy of books" 🙄

Sooo a count is telling the daughter of a duke that she's lowly... really? óo

oml i haven’t even finished the chapter but her proving herself to this man that deserves to be killed off at the end is so unnecessary. from the jump as soon as his dumb ass thought he could abracadabra the books away, i was just hoping she would walk past him and push that cart out, ignoring him in the process. he does not deserve this much screen time being hypocritical about the brains of noblewomen when his brain is clearly as small as his dick. where is the ego coming from i’m so confused. please just kill him off at the end, i don’t want his redemption arc, i don’t want him to even praise her big brain 10,000 toast IQ 5head. i’m actually irritated it’s not even funny anymore he need to go

dead ass

ok i’m back. i finished the chapter.

and i was bout to say this dude kept running his mouth about her and the prince. dead called a duke’s daughter lowly, said a prince was bout to die, like can’t he be killed for that shit? when is the execution date?

and i actually can’t believe the whole chapter was dedicated to him.

but dayyuuuuum charlize showed him. he’s not even the author yet he’s worried about the books feelings when being given to someone he doesn’t deem worthy enough. yet he didn’t even grasp the basic principle of the writing, which is obvious in the way he took a piece of red cloth and covered the books right in front of her eyes, literally shocked when he realized she still knew they were there.

Users who are viewing this thread