I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
binging this now AAAAAAA I LOVE HEEEEER!!! GET HIS ASS, QUEEN!!!!

thanks for the translations!! 😊

Tf.....she didn't even need to explain shit to HIM wtf I wanna punch him so bad.....go fuck off misogynistic dude

This dude for real thought he could just refuse to provide textbooks for a prince's tutoring? How did he think that would work out for him (when the tutor's family is higher ranked than he is)?

That was a really stupid scene. From not giving textbooks to prince and princess to her proving that she's knowledgeable and all drama around it.

Why is she the princess????? Someone gotta fix the translation or the author did a mistake

lol this author is trying to make charlize seem all smart and powerful by making every other character look dumb in comparison

@sylveonzoroark I'm sure Count Robert is smart, but he doesn't seem to think women have the capacity to understand what those textbooks are talking about. And she's gotta have gained something after being a conscious imperial sword for four centuries, don't you think?

Group Leader
I would understand his remark if the princess was the daughter of a servant and the duke but dude she's a legitimate daughter of the duchess who is the legal wife and you call her lowly? She's so brilliant that no tutor could teach her and her swordsmanship was praise by her knights. Even if the prince is a neglected prince, he's still a prince do you think insulting him and a duke's daughter is a right thing to do during monarchy rule? This is just stupid plot at this point.

Double-page supporter
@azelfius

He's not necessarily dumb, just highly biased. Not to mention there is no way for anybody else to know the true extent of her experience since, ya know, she has 400 years of being next to a dozen emperors, I would be more worried if she wasn't smarter than everyone else just due to the sheer time she spent learning from what I assume would be the best tutors of their times.

Hell, if I spent 400 years next to generations of the smartest scientists and came back in time even I, a average person, would have enough knowledge to be considered a genius scientist.

@Kanika

In the original raws he didn't criticize her actual lineage, he said "you are nothing more than a duchess", essentially revealing he was criticizing her gender more than anything else (and the rumors surrounding her were actually all negative, so he would have had no way to know about her swordsmanship or knowledge since she purposefully got a honorary knighthood to conceal her true skills) . Plus, his comments on the prince was when he was incredibly angry and unable to control himself- he likely regretted saying that based on his expression afterwards since, as you said, a prince is a prince regardless of how unassuming.

That was an awesome way to tell someone off. I'm officially her fan now.

mmmm i am not one to critcize anything but this scene just feels bad to me idk
it feels like those make up internet stories where there's one obviously dumb person and theres a righteous smart person who tells off the dumb person.
maybe im just jaded lmao

Users who are viewing this thread