I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Even if the prince is, you know, the 13 in line for the throne, those words he said can be taken as treason... If I were her.... Hmmmmmmmm... "off with his head"?

I'm amazed that dude said that. Wishing death upon any member of the Imperial family was typically and act of treason punishable by death and the extermination of the guilty party's family. Bold words from a fucking librarian.

Did this dude really accuse the prince of being on the verge of death like mfer,,, no brain cells

but get his stupid ass go girl

that mf really be rising hell on sum books like. dude chill or else you're going to catch these hands smh

Why is she just an honorary knight and why does everyone think she's weak when no one was good enough to be her tutor?

She's the daughter of a grand duke and he's calling her lowly??

what is robert's deal, even if she's "just a daughter" as a daughter of a duke she still outranks him??? tf this man is on.

but also 10/10 super satisfying to have charlize's moment at the end of the chapter, like yes queen, go off!!

Tht guy is what i called 'education person but not educated'
Whats the point reading lot of books and knowledge but not practicing it.

Mind my english sentence ~
Eng isnt my main language ~

Bnyk mnusia kat sana blajar tinggi2 tapi nak amalkannya ke laut. Bnyk cakap besar je. Tsktsk

Users who are viewing this thread