I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

PHEWW we all know he threatened the fuck out of remiya [sweats nervously] thank you so much for translating !!!

I mean.....
she /did/ say she’d rather him pick obsession yknow??? Mans really didn’t disobey her 😅

Can someone spoil me?
What happens after she runs away? Does she not end up with him? Don’t judge me, but I low key want them together 😭😭

@Kitkatclock
the way I look at it is, it’s a similar plot to “Sincerely: I Became the Duke’s Maid”. In that like Ibe, Charlize won’t believe that Dylan loves/has feelings for her, or she will be overwhelmed by them. And given that her sole focus has been revenge, she won’t know what to do with his feelings either way and leaves. And when he finds her, she realizes what she has done and the fact that he has out smarted her (don’t think he didn’t have something to do with that other girl’s sudden discovery of love), and will either a) submit to him because she knows that she can never escape him (unlikely), or b) that she loves how he is her match in every way and falls in love with him; and together walks down the flowery path of evil or chaotic neutrality lol

Get ready, guys! I think we're walking into hot yandere ML territory soon. Don't understand why FL doesn't think ML could be obsessed/ in love/ crushing on her.. maybe being a sword so long messed her up emotionally?

@draco03 LMAO “flowery path of evil or chaotic neutrality” 😭😭💀 but thank u sm for the insight! I was just super curious after hearing
she runs away
and was like how the hell is this gonna end?

@AdoraBelle I don’t think Dylan will be full yandere, and even if he is, I doubt Charlize will let that fly (she clearly doesn’t like being controlled). As for her not knowing, I think it’s two fold. 1) because of the neglect she got from her family and being the sword has made it difficult for her to truly connect with people on an emotional level; or believe that they feel anything for her. 2) She is so focused on getting her revenge, that she can’t see beyond her schemes.
Most likely, when she achieves her goal, she will realize the after effects of what she’s done, and that in part will lead to her running away; as she doesn’t know how to deal with the emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread