I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

This is a very weird manhwa to read. I can’t seem to shake off this thought that the female lead groomed the ml lead.....I’ll see how the relationship develops but I still feel questionable about the romance aspect.

It's so weird to read, I don't know which side to support, in one hand I feel bad for ml but in other mc really suffered... Aghhhha I don't know it's not for my small brain

man... i rlly hope that this doesn’t turn into romance,, or at least his feelings remain one sided cause she is too mature for him man

ok i'm only at chapter 4 but theres is a part of the story i don't understand, if there is someone who can answer my question i would be thankful.
from what i understand she was born, unloved by her parents so she became a knight to gain their love. she became one of the best knights where in she was put under the test of becoming a sword. the test went successful and she became a sword, 400 years later she was reborn as the princess. now it became complicated for me, all her narration seems to come from her memory from the past life, 400 years ago but is applied to the recent characters. like in chapter 4 she is referring to dylan as "in my past life HE was never afraid of having blood in his hands" indicating that dylan is there in her past life 400 years ago. my question is, did she go back in time 400 years ago before she got turned into a sword, or she stayed with the timeline 400 years later. if she stayed in the time line 400 years later after her swordification, why is the characters from her previous life there with her? i'm confused AF. oh note: im reading using parody scans

i will update this if i found the answer myself in the chapters i haven't yet read

edit: ok from what i understand from further reading i think i got my answer

@mattpotato charlize became a knight, was turned into a sword, lived for 400 years and then went back in time, back to when she was still a teenager

as for the ones wondering how the romance goes,
our ML becomes a super obsessive yandere and of course, charlize runs the fck away

Users who are viewing this thread