I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

Contributor
Too early in the story yet, but there promises to be good machiavellian political intrigue. Got to say being a magic sword for 400 years is a first for why MC knows so much, IMO anyway.

Soooooo good. Thank you so much for translating this.

The characters are sooooo good here. This is fast becoming my fav.

Hopefully they do more world building as they did character analysis. But damn. Loving how they did all the character traumas.

Thank you again!!!!

@FireCamp i liked how u placed everything together especially the"narcissistic brother" 🤣😂 "Obssesive prince" i never thought of that before ,-,

@FireCamp Still I feel like the MC personality is much more than just "perfect". Before time traveling, she was the "character constantly in search of love". That personality eventually faded while being a sword. Now I think it's obvious she has got a "sword personality". This was really well made.
PS : the rest of your list is perfect ;)

im so irritated by such a weird world with weird morals - how can u blame and shame a child just for being born, just because their mother died during childbirth?? isnt it, in contrast, the others' fault for not taking better care of the mother? hell its the duke and his 2 sons and all the maids/butlers' faults!

note the use of titles as duke instead of family names like father/brother

The romance between 2 geniuses is intriguing but the fact that MC hated killing people and is sent back in time w the intention of wiping out the empire (by indirectly killing even more people) is just ridiculous to me...

It’s an interesting and beautifully drawn work but c’mon MC being good at everything shouldn’t be her entire personality and she definitely doesn’t look 15

This is really interesting! I like the character's progression, I can't wait for more! I'm really happy that so much of this story was uploaded so quickly as well!

I'm certain I've read something like this before, I've probably read the novel version and completely forgot about it.

hi everyone. someone’s been uploading the scans to pinterest, just peeped it in my feed. here’s the link so boys, where we dropping?

https://pin.it/2ZUK9ni

as you can see from the lovely commentary from APS, the screenshots are definitely from their work

https://pin.it/2NHO3e7

alternate title:
I tamed the tyrant advising him to become obsessed and when he actually was I yeeted the hell away from there

Users who are viewing this thread