I Think Our Son Is Gay

Dex-chan lover
This is so wholesome >w<

However, I would love to see how he gradually becomes more obvious to the point of it being clearer than day

For an example: chapter 463, he goes off to partake in the pride festival with just a rainbow speedo. I would love to see the gradual shift from slip ups to denying he being gay even tho he is happy married and in process of adopting a kid, but everyone already knows he is gay and is totally fine with it and is happy that he is happy :)

I have weird taste of humor and wouldn't wanna ruin this wholesome manga ^w^

Anyone knows of similar manga like this? Where there’s lgbt characters but people are accepting of them and it’s just generally really wholesome?

It's cute how hard the mother tries to hide her resentment for her genetic failure of an offspring :3

i just read the chapter 10 and his father came home drunk with some sushi and beat the devil out of his gay son, straightening up, you know.

Man, this site really doesn't like gay guys, huh? I can guarantee you if this was a manga about someone's daughter being lesbian it would not have such a low score.

Aggregator gang
@Foxgood They just don't know how to use the filter smh
If you guys hate shounen ai/yaoi use the filter
you can filter things like manhuas that are plain G-rating and hentai

Power Uploader
@Foxgood to be honest, I'm following this as toilet entertainment because each chapter is a quick read, but it's also not very good. Every chapter rehashes the same thing with a joke about his slipping up.

The fact that this has so many 10s and 1s is ridiculous though; I reckon that 90% of the 10s and 1s are purely about exactly that: some give it a 10 because it features a gay character, some give it a 1 because of the same thing. This is worth a 4-5 or something along this lines, definitely not bad enough to be a 1 but in no way worth a 10 either.

Dex-chan lover
@Foxgood The anime community isn't exactly well-known or liked for it's inclusiveness or open minds.

@trapsarebetter Ideally, yes, people would just rate it based on quality. But the reason such a dichotomy exists and things like this get the 10s and such is because people dropping 1s due to bigotry or being general pieces of shits aren't counter-acted strong enough with low scores. So it becomes something where even if the manga isn't the greatest, a 10 is a sign of support and a balance against people who get their panties in an uproar at gay people existing. Imma bet 9/10 of the people giving this 10s don't actually think it's a 10. Imma bet 10/10 voting it a 1 do think it is tho.

On the other hand, it's a fucking manga score on a website full of weebs. Who fucking cares if it's not an accurate score.

Meanwhile this manga is cute mostly because the mom is a really good mom; she's supportive and kind but even if she realizes it she is letting him come out to her on his own because coming out is a really big thing for a gay person even if everyone already knows. She's incredibly supportive.

i feel like it's a solid 7. the characters are cute, it's simple, short and it matches the description. i'm enjoying it!

Users who are viewing this thread