Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay

Fed-Kun's army
Is this good? These days I'm hesitant to try things out because there's getting more and more overrated stuff.

homophobes begone. i also love how the title includes probably as he could be bi or pan or smth :) i wish my family was this supportive haha

I honestly think that this series is cute af. I love how the mom is so considerate while the MC is a lovable goofball (^_^)

@gum_rummy right? The cover itself is simple and not gaudy as heck. The art style is also cleaner than most comedy & slice of life manga. I'm not sure what the problem is..

Gave a low score because of all the preachy and/or straight up obnoxious comments. It's only fair because the people making those comments likely gave it a 10 for superfluous reasons anyway. 7's a pretty fitting score for the manga all things considered.

Banned
This manga and gay people disgust me. They shouldn't exist. The cover art is also disgusting, the son looks gay af.

A really cute story with relatable characters. Nothing political, just a wholesome story about this specific family.

Users who are viewing this thread