Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay

Ok this is adorable but... Does anyone understand Daigo's haircut? If only he didnt have the middle part thing.

Dex-chan lover
First:hey look it doesnt has yaoi tag or shounen ai tag, maybe it just the title
After read it: yeah this is GAY manga
Read the comment: whoa I found a positive comment thats mean he's GAY

The question, I dont wanna see this manga. What should I do?

Can someone explain why there are two chapters with the same number but different contents?

Started off cute and wholesome but now it's just the same schtick over and over. They don't develop the characters much if at all, and they've already run out of interesting versions of the same scene they keep reusing.

Jesus i thought we've gotten over gayphobia in 2000s with all the BLs existing but i guess some people still have that eh?

Sad thing is if this was a cute Fluffy yuri with no ecchi moment, wont be seeing as much negative comments about their gender

Double-page supporter
Anyone know mangas like this? Nice wholesome slice of life type where it's the perspective of the parent? I love how we slowly see her son being more open with his feelings. It's so cute and wholesome i might melt!!💕💕

regardless of all the cuteness in the story, i just can't really understand Daigo's haircut...

Group Leader
@SugarSweetRush I'm still working on it, but y'know the world is crazy right now and I kind of needed a break. Also the last chapter of volume 1 is longer and was harder for me to TL.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is there a metric fuckton of chapters with similar numbers? I feel all kinds of confused

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone else think that the mother look like she can be the mother of a pokemon trainer?

Double-page supporter
@redsox02
its not even a phobia. Nobody is afraid, the only reason they would be afraid is due to the social death and the unreasonable consequences one would get from ironic openminded folk.

Users who are viewing this thread